« All Events
Cyber breach data from across the globe is telling us a clear story: The coronavirus pandemic has created countless new opportunities for cybercriminals. As a result, 70% of executives are planning on increasing their investment in cybersecurity this year. But what happens when life returns to “normal?” How can business leaders prepare their organizations for a secure future while continuing to invest in innovation?
Join Mindgrub and several of the leading voices in cybersecurity for a deep dive into post-COVID cyber health. Our expert panel will share their approaches to:
– Reimagining the elements of cyber hygiene in a post- COVID world
– Creating a new list of cybersecurity priorities
– Managing greater cyber risks with fewer resources
– Defining new operational models that support long-term cybersecurity
– Identifying ways to make cyber health part of your growth model