You never know when cyber risk is on the horizon. Today’s technology driven environment coupled with heavy compliance requirements make cyber vulnerabilities inevitable. Don’t get left in the dark.
Edwards helps you understand your cybersecurity risks, develop a security plan, and supports your organization to institutionalize a cyber risk program. We help you build a business focused cybersecurity program and continue to support that program throughout management and governance. Our cybersecurity assessments, plans, and other tailored solutions fit your budget – keeping you informed and well protected. Our offerings include:
- Cybersecurity Program Development & Management
- CISO Support Services
- Cybersecurity Program Management Office (CyberPMO™)
- Cybersecurity Requirements Analysis
- Cybersecurity Strategy Development
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Supply Chain Security
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
Edwards applies the five core functions of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) – Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover – to all cybersecurity engagements. Using common language to communicate security information and decisions, for understanding at any level, our cybersecurity solutions are designed to meet business goals and organizational priorities.
- Identify the information and processes critical to your success, and determine your risk tolerances
- Scope the program based on business imperatives, your regulatory environment, and industry best practices
- Assess your current security posture
- Conduct a risk assessment
- Determine program goals/adjustments and develop a roadmap for achieving the target cybersecurity posture
Our executive-level expertise, combined with a process improvement approach, incorporates cybersecurity into organizational cultures − ultimately improving operational performance and business value.