Tailored Services and Solutions
Contract vehicles offer suppliers a pre-negotiated roadmap for supplying goods and services without repeatedly navigating the public procurement process, using contract vehicles as a shortcut for acquisition.
Edwards’ pre-negotiated General Services Administration (GSA) schedules; Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA); and other Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts provide an assortment of contracting capabilities. Federal contract vehicles include the following services:
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) (GS-00F-387GA) (formerly GSA PSS & MOBIS) – Prime Contract
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) IT 70 (GS-35F-120DA) – Prime Contract
- CATS+ (060B2490023-2016) – Prime Contract
- CMS Project Management BPA (75FCMC20A0003) – Prime Contract
- NIH LTASC II (HHSN263201500026I) – Prime Contract
- NITAAC CIO-SP3 − Teaming Parter with A-TEK, Inc. & Synetics for Management Decisions, Inc.
Registrations and Other Important Contracting Data
- Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) by the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC) in the Federal Government’s System for Award Management (SAM)
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)/Small Business Enterprise (SBE) by the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Office of Minority Business Enterprise (OMBE)
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), City of Baltimore Minority and Women’s Business Opportunity Office
- Edwards Performance Solutions is a registered trade name of Edwards Industries, LLC
- Edwards Industries is a Maryland Limited Liability Company (LLC) founded in 1997 (DUNS# 01-809-5799)