Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Edwards has a Professional Services Schedule (formerly MOBIS) contract with the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule. Through this schedule contract, Edwards provides all resources including personnel, management, supplies, services, materials, equipment, facilities, and transportation necessary to support a wide-range of professional services specified in each task order.
When task orders are issued, they identify the Special Item Number (SIN) under which the task is being executed. Edwards can provide services under the following SINs:
- SIN 874-1/874-1RC: Consulting Services
- SIN 874-4/874-4RC: Training Services
- SIN 874-7/874-7RC: Program Integration and Project Management Services
- SIN C132 51: Information Technology Professional Services
We offer the following labor categories through the Edwards PSS Schedule. Full descriptions of these labor categories, along with their associated labor rates, are provided in the Edwards PSS GSA Schedule Price List.
- Senior Program Manager
- Program Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Associate Project Manager
- Senior Project Controller
- Project Controller
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Senior Earned Value Management Specialist
- Principal Program Manager
- Business Analyst
- Junior Business Analyst
- Administrative Support Specialist
- Administrative Support Specialist 1
Edwards offers project management training services to help ensure you get the most out of the project management resources available. The project management training courses we currently offer through our PSS schedule are listed below; full descriptions, along with associated costs, can be found in the Edwards PSS GSA Schedule Price List.
- Earned Value Management (EVM): Concept to Application*
- Gathering and Writing Project Requirements*
- Fundamentals of Agile*
- Project Management Professional Core: A Scheduling Tool for Successfully Managing Projects**
- Microsoft Project Professional Intermediate*
- Microsoft Project Professional Advanced: Project Server Introduction*
- Microsoft Project Professional with Earned Value Management**
- Project Management for Managers*
- Project Management Fundamentals, Principles, and Techniques+
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep Bootcamp“
- Project Risk Management*
- Project Planning and Scheduling*
*1 day format **2 day format +3 day format “5 day format
This contract is available for use by all Federal government agencies, executive agencies, mixed-ownership Government corporations, and the District of Columbia.
Task orders (TOs) will be issued using the labor categories and ceiling rates defined for the contract. There is no dollar value ceiling for the contract.
- Fixed Price
- Time & Material (T&M)
- Labor Hour
Period of Performance
September 11, 2017 through September 10, 2020
To contact Edwards concerning our PSS Schedule contract, email Contracts@EdwPS.com.