- This event has passed.
MD Cyber Legislative Forum: 2018 Updates & 2019 Planning
May 17, 2018 @ 7:45 am - 10:00 am
The 2018 legislative session in Maryland was an important and successful one for the Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc. (CAMI) and CAMI members. There were a number of cybersecurity bills on the docket, and with the help of Annapolis-based Government Relations firm, Bellamy Genn Group, CAMI was front and center on several bills greatly impacting you and the state.
Join us to hear what 2018 legislation was on CAMI’s agenda, which bills were approved and how they will benefit you.
- Michael Ryan, CEO, South River Technologies, CAMI Board of Directors & Cyber CxO Breakfast Chair
- Stacey Smith, Executive Director, CAMI
- Mike Binko, Founder & Chair, Startup Maryland, CAMI Board Member & Legislative Affairs Committee Chair
- Sarah Peters, Senior Government Relations Associate, Bellamy Genn Group
- Angie Barnett, President & CEO, Better Business Bureau of Greater Maryland
- Ken McCreedy, Director of Cybersecurity and Aerospace Business, Maryland Department of Commerce
Ready to take on your unique challenge, we will hit the ground running and achieve results—not only through what we deliver, but in how we deliver it.