NIST Cybersecurity Framework
We believe the foundation of any cyber initiative is a standards based framework. Our engagements and Cyberbytes events apply the five core functions of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) – Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover.
- Identify the information and processes critical to your success, and determine your risk tolerances
- Scope the program based on business imperatives and organizational goals, your regulatory environment, and industry best practices
- Assess your current security posture
- Conduct a risk assessment
- Determine program goals/adjustments and develop a roadmap for achieving the target cybersecurity posture
Our executive-level expertise, combined with a process improvement approach, incorporates cybersecurity into organizational cultures − ultimately improving operational performance and business value.