Partnered with A-TEK, Inc. (Large) & Synectics, Inc. (Small)
Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), CIO-SP3 and CIO-SP3 Small Business are vehicles available to all Federal agencies for awarding Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts.
IT services include health, health science, and biomedical-related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. Through this vehicle, Federal agencies can acquire a wide range of IT products, services, and solutions within 10 Task Areas:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
Period of Performance
June 1, 2012 through May 31, 2022
This contract is available for use by all local, state, and Federal government customers.
Task orders (TOs) will be issued using the labor categories and rates defined for the contract.
- Time & Materials (T&M)
- Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
- Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF)
- Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF)
To contact Edwards concerning the NITAAC CIO-SP3 contract: Contracts@EdwPS.com.