Or are you lost in the woods?
Our SharePoint 2013 course can put you on the right path.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply processes of the PMBOK Guide communication knowledge area to effectively build a SharePoint solution
- Employ SharePoint interface and navigation features
- Design and create SharePoint site using templates
- Create, customize, and enter data into list and library templates
- Secure and manage site information including site access and permissions
- Share information by incorporating business intelligence tools
- Determine and personalize site and customize branding
In addition to SharePoint, we offer courses such as Agile, Project Management, and Microsoft Project (Tools).
Visit our Learning & Development page for more information about this and the rest of our offerings.