CMMC-AB Certified Assessor (CA) Maturity Level 1 Exam Prep (Pending CMMC-AB Approval)
This course enables a participant’s comprehension of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) standard, relevant supporting materials, and applicable legal and regulatory guidance as it pertains to the Department of Defense’s (DoD) Cybersecurity posture. In addition, it will help prepare a participant’s readiness to perform as an effective Certified Assessor for organizations seeking certification (OSC) as CMMC compliant Level 1.
- Learn strategies to guide and support OSCs at Maturity Level 1
- Pinpoint assessment preparation and execution at Maturity Level 1
- Identify and describe CMMC reference/source documents in a detailed manner
- Define and describe detailed assessment methodology
- Describe ethics of assessors
- Define in detail Maturity Level 1 practices (validation and criteria)
- 4 days of live instructor led training
- Hard copy course manual
- In-class activities
- In-class workbook and downloadable resources
- CMMC-AB Certified Assessor Level 1 Exam Voucher
- Optional CMMC Certified Assessor Level 1, 4 week Guided Exam Prep Study Group (recommended)
CMMC-AB Certified Assessor Level 1 course participants are not permitted to take the associated CMMC-AB Certified Assessor Level 1 exam until they have completed a CMMC-AB Certified Professional course and exam.